||Eğitim Adı Ve Türü
IRCA Registered ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Training
Who should attend?
- Health & safety managers
- Those responsible for auditing ISO 45001
- Health & safety consultants
- It is recommended that attendees have a working knowledge of health and safety and of ISO 45001.
- Introduction to ISO 45001 Audit
- Summary of the role of Lead Auditor
- Principles, of National / International Laws
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems,
- Risk Assessment principles and approach,
- Policy development and implementation,
- Implementation and Operation,
- Control and Corrective Actions,
- Sample Organization Review,
- Audit Planning and Approach,
- On Site verification - approach and techniques,
- Non-conformance issues and approach,
- Carry out the Audit.
Those who attend the entire training and succeed in the written examination to be made at the completion of the training shall receive “IRCA Approved Achievement Certification”.