FSSC 22000 Certificate
When food scares hit the news, brands can be irreversibly damaged overnight and customers lost forever. As a food manufacturer you need to demonstrate integrity of your operations to suppliers, stakeholders and consumers alike. FSSC 22000 is an international standard specifically for food manufacturers. It combines the requirements of ISO 22000 and PAS 220 (prerequisite programmes on food safety for food manufacturing). The scheme will be relevant to you if you process or manufacture: perishable animal products, excluding slaughtering and pre-slaughtering, perishable vegetal products, products with long shelf life at ambient temperature and (bio)chemical products for food manufacturing. FSSC has been given full recognition by the Global Food Safety Initiative and is supported by the Confederation of the Food and Drink Industries of the European Union (CIAA). Certification to FSSC 22000…
- Long-life products at room temperature (canned goods, biscuits, crackers, vegetable oil, drinking water, soft drinks, cake, flour, sugar, salt)
- Biochemical production other than technical and technological auxiliary products (vitamins, additives, biocultures).
- Non-durable animal products (meat, chicken, eggs, fish, dairy products)
- Perishable herbal products (fresh fruit-vegetables, fresh fruit juices, packaged vegetables and fruits)
Benefits of FSSC 22000;
- It facilitates compliance with legal regulations.
- It provides a transparent food chain.
- En kapsamlı gıda güvenliği yönetim sistemlerinden biri olup, Gıda güvenliği tehlikelerinin kontrol edilmesini ve azaltılmasını sağlar.
- Thanks to FSSC 22000 Certification, it is ensured that public and private sector cooperation is increased on the protection of consumers' food safety.
- It is constantly improved according to the current and future expectations of customers and related parties. This allows organizations to find new customers as well as maintain existing customers.