Laboratory Internal Auditor Training
|Training ID||Date ID||Training||Start Date||End Date||Apply|
IRCA Approved ISO 17025 Laboratory Accreditation Internal Auditor Training
Who should attend?
Managers and employees who will help establish and implement the Laboratory Quality Management system
- The Concept of Quality
- International standardization
- What is accreditation, why is it required?
- ISO 9001 and ISO / IEC 17025 relationship
- Requirements of the ISO 17025 standard
- Management conditions
- Management system
- Document control
- Review of requests, offers and contracts
- Giving experiments and calibrations to the treatment
- Purchasing services and supplies
- Customer service
- Control of improper testing and / or calibration process
- Corrective action
- Preventive action
- Control of records
- Internal inspections
- Management review
Those who attend the entire training and succeed in the written examination to be made at the completion of the training shall receive “IRCA Approved Achievement Certification”.