ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Training
|Training ID||Date ID||Training||Start Date||End Date||Apply|
IRCA Registered ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Lead Auditor Training
Who should attend?
- Those who need to learn detailed information about Food Safety Management System audit process
- Those who are in charge of ISO 22000 certification in the company
- Management representatives, engineers and consultants
- Those who intend and apply FSMS based on the requirements of ISO 22000 standards in the company
- Those who are in charge of FSMS internal audits in the company
- Those who would like to be a IRCA certified Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Those who intend to perform first party, second party and third party audits
- Those who are in charge of food safety compliance in a company.
- Defining the objectives of food safety management system and explain the eligibility and requirements.
- Explain the objectives and scopes of ISO 22000 and ISO 19011 and their relation to each other.
- Interpreting ISO 22000 requirements within the framework of auditing.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of auditor and lead auditors
- Defining main purposes of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) and explaining principles, processes and techniques used for Food safety management and food safety risk audits
- Explaining ISO 22000 management system standard, standard operating procedures and related food safety legislation.
- Planning an audit for an auditor within the framework of ISO 19011 and explain his/her role in the follow-up
- Auditing the adequacy of the Food Safety Management System of an organization
- Training Professional Food Safety Management System auditors.
Those who attend the entire training and succeed in the written examination to be made at the completion of the training shall receive “IRCA Approved Achievement Certification”.