ISO 22301 Certificate-UKAS Accredited
The ability of an organization to continue delivering products and services at predefined acceptable levels after an incident of disruption.
Business continuity management
It is a holistic management process that determines the possible threats to the organization and their impact on business-related transactions in the event of such threats, and that provides an infrastructure for the formation of corporate resistance with an effective response capability that protects the interests, reputation, brand and value-creating activities of the organization's leading shareholders.
Business continuity management system
It is the part or all of the management system that establishes, realizes, operates, monitors, reviews, maintains and improves business continuity.
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System; It provides you with the confidence that you can ensure that your business is fully prepared before your stakeholders and that you can meet the expectations of both internal and external customers.
Business Continuity is the capacity of an enterprise to continue its business at an acceptable level after its products and services are interrupted for any reason. The extent to which business continuity processes can tolerate interruptions and what needs to be done to make the relevant processes work again in the pre-determined time form the basis of business continuity. This standard has been written by the leading business continuity experts in the business world and provides the best framework for managing business continuity in an organization.
BENEFITS OF ISO 22301 BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 22301 can be applied to any industrial organization, big or small. Business Continuity Management System certification can provide organizations:
- Corporate governance
- Differentiation in the market
- Meeting senior management and customer requirements
- Employees focused with business continuity awareness
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Being prepared for emerging threats and openings
- Avoid business interruption
- Possibility to detect and eliminate weaknesses
- Providing trust to business partners and customers
- The mechanism for measuring the success of the system
- Clarity about the important products and services / activities of the organization
- Knowing the priorities of return activities and resources required for activities
- Clear awareness of the threats (including their commitment) for these activities and the effects of no returns
- Tried and reliable practices for return activities after downtime events
- Updating through routine review of these practices
- Violation events that will interrupt activities
- Conducting and executing controls to manage the organization's ability to manage violation events that may cause disruption