ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Training
|Training ID||Date ID||Training||Start Date||End Date||Apply|
IRCA Registered ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Lead Auditor Training
Who should attend?
- Business continuity managers and consultants.
- Risk, information security, IT, operations managers and consultants.
- Existing auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301.
- Those who want to improve business continuity through an independent audit.
How will I benefit?
- To reveal the effectiveness of your Business Continuity Management System,
- Increasing customers' trust in your organization,
- Providing added value to your organization's activities,
- To be able to manage an investigation team,
- Preparing for independent inspection,
- To manage the independent audit,
- To increase your ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System audit skills and your expertise in Lead Auditor.
What will I learn?
- Explanation of ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System requirements.
- Be able to protect and recover critical business systems during disruption.
- Examining a Business Continuity Management System.
- To explain and present the audit findings.
- Performing follow-up control and closing after inspection.
Those who attend the entire training and succeed in the written examination to be made at the completion of the training shall receive “IRCA Approved Achievement Certification”.