ISO 27001 Information Security Management System Training
|Training ID||Date ID||Training||Start Date||End Date||Apply|
ISO 27001 Information Security Management System Lead Auditor Training
Who should attend?
- Those who want to manage Information Security Management System (ISMS) audits (2nd party or 3rd party) according to ISO 27001.
- IT and corporate security managers
- Corporate governance managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- What are knowledge and information assets?
- What is security?
- What is Information Security?
- History of the Standard
- Overview of the Articles of the Standard
- Risk and Risk Management
- Definition and classification of assets
- Risk Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Control Articles of the Standard
- Documentation of the Standard and Sample Documents
- Applicability Statement
- Management Responsibility
- ISMS setup
Those who attend the entire training and succeed in the written examination to be made at the completion of the training shall receive “IRCA Approved Achievement Certification”.