ISO 27001 Certificate-UKAS Accredited
Information in any form is an asset that should be protected and preserved, especially if you are responsible for securing your customer's information.
Failure to achieve this can mean a loss of business, reputation and result in costly litigation (recent claims in the USA have resulted in 9 figure settlements).
ISO 27001 provides safeguards and controls to ensure that the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information are preserved. It provides the foundation for an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and applies to all sizes of organisation in all business sectors.
ISMS certification allows you to demonstrate to your customers, suppliers and governmental organisations that you are dedicated to information security.
What are the Benefits of ISO 27001 Information Security Management System?
- Provides reliable, valid and accurate information.
- It prevents waste of time and unnecessary workload.
- It minimizes the risk.
- Provides continuity in business.
- It helps to protect information privacy.
- It increases awareness of information security among employees.
- It is an indication of compliance with legal obligations.
- Access to information assets is securely protected.
- Protects the reputation of the institution
- It provides a competitive advantage to the business.