ISO 9001 Belgesi - TURKAK & UKAS Akreditasyonlu
What is ISO 9001? What is Quality Management System?
ISOQAR provides certification service on ISO 9001 Quality Management System with ISOQAR Certification technical staff. ISO 9001 Quality Management System is the most recognized and accepted series of basic quality management standards in the world. ISO 9001 is also the basis for other quality management systems. (ISO / TS 16949)
The first step for total quality management (without waiting for market or customer pressure) can be achieved by establishing a quality management system according to ISO 9001 and following this, continuous improvement. Companies that fulfill the minimum requirements of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System are awarded ISO 9001 certification by ISOQAR Certification. The certificate is valid for 3 years.
During this period, every year surveillance audit and at the end of 3 years certificate renewal audit is performed.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management System?
- Giving importance to quality enables companies to have a stronger and healthier structure in today's competitive conditions.
- For this reason, companies must install and implement their systems according to certain standards.
- ISO 9000 series standards provide guidance to all companies on the studies required to establish and develop the quality management system.
- The ISO 9001 Quality Management System provides a number of advantages such as competitive advantage, advantage in sales, and trust to the customer.
- In addition to these, the benefits of the company are very important and are stated below:
- It provides planned and systematic working conditions within the company.
- It creates the necessary working conditions for the continuity and improvement of the targeted quality.
- Provides traceability of activities and accessibility to retrospective studies.
- Quality plans, process control, inspection test, calibration etc. It provides the opportunity to obtain the perfect product by fulfilling the conditions such as.
- Cost and time savings
- Reduced returns
- Provides less customer complaints and optimized use of resources.
- It increases profitability and efficiency.
- Provides an effective management.
What are the conditions of ISO 9001 Quality Management System? How many sections does the ISO 9001: 2015 standard consist of?
Requirements consisting of 10 main sections are given in the standard. It has a high-level structure compatible with other standards.
What does the ISO 9001 Quality Management System certificate do?
Organizations with ISO 9001 Quality Management System receive ISO 9001 certificate after being audited by a 3rd party Certification Body. Organizations holding this certificate instill a trust in their customers through this document. This certificate indicates that the establishment has a quality control, assurance or management system.
Why do organizations need ISO 9001, what are the advantages?
Most of the time, the customers of the organizations request this ISO 9001 Quality Management System certificate. The customers of the organizations believe that the organizations that have this certificate will provide a better quality product or service. In the organizations that have this certificate, the input inspection, process sequence inspection and final inspection are carried out regularly. All necessary work is carried out.
What does ISO 9001: 2015 cover?
The standard consists of 10 main items: Process management, Senior Management, Risk Management, Resource management, Document management, Internal Audit, Management Review, Control of Nonconforming Product, Corrective Actions, Calibration, Control of Records, Data Analysis, Continuous Improvement.
How to get ISO 9001 certificate?
The organization that intends to receive a certificate conducts a study under the supervision of a consultant for about 2 to 3 months, gets some training, starts to create the records required by the standard. At least 1 internal audit and 1 management review meeting, and at the end of this period, it applies to a Certification Body. If it approves the Audit and Certification offer, it receives the ISO 9001 certificate at the end of a first audit.
How many days is ISO 9001 Quality Management System certificate obtained?
The company receives its certificate within approximately 1 month after the audit.