ISO 9001- ACCREDITED BY TURKAK & UKAS
What does iso 9001 mean? What is ISO 9001 quality management system?
With ISOQAR Certification technical staff ISO 9001 Quality Management System provides certification services. ISO 9001 Quality Management System is the most recognized and accepted basic quality management standard series in the world. ISO 9001 is also the basis for other quality management systems. (ISO / TS 16949) It has been confirmed by data and analysis that ISO 9001 Quality Management System applications provide superior performance and high customer satisfaction.
The first step for total quality management (without waiting for market or customer challenge) can be achieved by establishing a quality management system according to ISO 9001 and subsequent continuous improvement. ISOQAR Certification gives ISO 9001 certificate to companies that fulfill the minimum requirements of ISO 9001 Quality Management System. The certificate is valid for 3 years.
During this period, every year surveillance audit and at the end of 3 years certificate renewal audit is performed.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management System?
- Giving importance to quality enables companies to have a stronger and healthier structure in today's competitive conditions.
- For this reason, companies must install and implement their systems according to certain standards.
- ISO 9000 series standards provide guidance to all companies on the studies required to establish and develop the quality management system.
- The ISO 9001 Quality Management System provides a number of advantages such as competitive advantage, advantage in sales, and trust to the customer.
- In addition to these, the benefits of the company are very important and are stated below:
- It provides planned and systematic working conditions within the company.
- It creates the necessary working conditions for the continuity and improvement of the targeted quality.
- Provides traceability of activities and accessibility to retrospective studies.
- Quality plans, process control, inspection test, calibration etc. It provides the opportunity to obtain the perfect product by fulfilling the conditions such as.
- Cost and time savings
- Reduced returns
- Provides less customer complaints and optimized use of resources.
- It increases profitability and efficiency.
- Provides an effective management.
What are the ISO 9001 Quality Management System requirements? How many items does the ISO 9001: 2015 standard consist of?
Conditions consisting of 10 main headings are given in the standard. It has a high level structure compatible with other standards.
What does the ISO 9001 Quality Management System certificate do?
Organizations with ISO 9001 Quality Management System receive ISO 9001 certificate after being audited by a 3rd party Certification Body. Organizations holding this document instill confidence in their customers through this document. Indicates that there is a quality control, assurance or management system in the organization that has this document.
Why do organizations need ISO 9001, what are the advantages?
Most of the time, this ISO 9001 Quality Management System certificate is requested by the customers of the organizations. The customers of the organizations believe that higher quality products or services will be provided in the organizations that have this certificate. Input inspection, process sequence inspection and final inspection are carried out regularly in organizations that have this certificate. In addition, all necessary studies are carried out to ensure customer satisfaction.
What does ISO 9001: 2015 cover?
The standard consists of 10 main items. Process management, Senior management, Risk Management, Resource management, Document management, Internal Audit, Management Review, Control of Nonconforming Product, Corrective Actions, Calibration, Control of Records, Data Analysis, Continuous Improvement.
Essentially, the standard's layout follows the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle in a process-based approach, and encourages risk-based thinking. The purpose of quality targets; to determine the suitability of requirements, to facilitate effective distribution and to improve the quality management system.
How to install ISO 9001 Quality Management System?
The organization that intends to obtain certification conducts a study under the supervision of a consultant for approximately 2 to 3 months, receives some training, begins to create the records required by the standard. It holds at least 1 internal audit and 1 management review meeting, and at the end of this period, it applies to a Certification Body and gets an offer
How to get ISO 9001 certificate?
In case of approval of the Audit and Certification proposal, ISO 9001 Quality Management System audit is performed by an independent third party certification body. After the audit, the document is obtained when the nonconformities are closed and the compliance with the standard is ensured.
How many days is ISO 9001 Quality Management System certificate obtained?
ISO 9001 The company applying for the audit will receive the ISO 9001 certificate in approximately 1 to 3 months after the audit.