ISO 9001 Certificate - TURKAK & UKAS Accredited
Qualifying for a tender opportunity or attracting new customers, particularly from larger companies, often relies on you demonstrating compliance with proven international business practices and appropriate standards. Keeping costs down whilst continually meeting the expectations of your customers is also determined by the efficiency and effectiveness of your business processes. ISO 9001 is a best practice management framework used by millions of businesses worldwide as a tool to encourage best practice and improve business performance.
As an ISO 9001 Certified Company you will be supplied with, and are entitled to display, ISOQAR and Accreditation Body (UKAS and TURKAK for example) Certification marks. There are certain restrictions on their use (which you will be advised of, but they are a perfect way to market your achievement of being assessed and registrared to the requirements of ISO 9001. If you are currently with another certification provider, you can transfer to ISOQAR with no break in your certification. We make transferring your ISO certification convenient, and there is no fee to transfer! We will take care of the administration and make sure that there is no disruption to your organisation. Your audit schedule can remain the same, or it can be changed if you would prefer.
The benefits are; shows commitment to providing a high level of customer satisfaction Demonstrates the existence of an effective quality management system that satisfies the rigours of an independent, external audit can boost your organisation's brand reputation and be a useful promotional tool, especially when going up against competitors who aren't certified.
- Giving importance to quality enables companies to have a stronger and healthier structure in today's competitive conditions.
- For this reason, companies must install and implement their systems according to certain standards.
- ISO 9000 series standards provide guidance to all companies on the studies required to establish and develop the quality management system.
- ISO 9001 provides a number of advantages such as competitive advantage, advantage in sales and trust to the customer.
- In addition to these, the benefits of the company are very important and are stated below:
- It provides planned and systematic working conditions within the company.
- It creates the necessary working conditions for the continuity and improvement of the targeted quality.
- Provides traceability of activities and accessibility to retrospective studies.
- Quality plans, process control, inspection test, calibration etc. It provides the opportunity to obtain the perfect product by fulfilling the conditions such as.
- Cost and time savings
- Reduced returns
- Provides less customer complaints and optimized use of resources.
- It increases profitability and efficiency.
- Provides an effective management.